Auteur
Nico Rocky
19 May 2024 - 14:10:30
10 Posts
Hi there! I recently joined an online dating site and matched with someone I’m really interested in. What are some effective and respectful ways to start a conversation with her? I want to make a good first impression without coming off as too forward or generic. Any tips on how to craft a message that stands out and initiates a meaningful conversation? Thanks in advance for your advice!

up
ClaudMaxwell
19 May 2024 - 16:31:21
83 Posts
I always start with a standard phrase where I emphasize the beauty of the girl I'm writing to. This always works 100% successfully, because girls love compliments.

DavidTurner
19 May 2024 - 18:32:34
10 Posts
Oh, it's a complicated question and everyone has their own opinion about it. If we are talking about how to get to know a girl in online dating, then I would advise you to start by studying her profile. You need to find out what she likes and start a correspondence with something unusual. Girls don't like platitudes. I advise you to learn tips on how to succeed in girl dating on this page. It's a useful platform where you can practice your dating skills.

up