Auteur
Laurent59T
12 Sep 2023 - 11:19:56
1 Posts
Heardle is a game that has been getting more and more famous among people who like music and trivia. It's a heardle game that tests how well you know songs from different times and genres by playing you a small part of a song and asking you to name the song and who sang it. It's like Wordle, the popular word guessing game on the internet, but with music instead of words. We'll talk about what Heardle is, how to play it, and why it's so fun and hard to stop playing in this piece.

Heardle is what?

Heardle is a game where you can play a guess-the-song game every day. The game is based on Wordle, a game where you have to guess a five-letter word in six tries or less by putting in letters and getting feedback on whether they are in the word or not. Heardle takes this idea and uses it to music by making you guess songs instead of letters.

How do you play Heardle?

You need a computer with a web browser and an internet connection to play Heardle. You can go to play the game. You will have to guess a different song every day. The song was picked from the most streamed songs on Soundcloud over the last ten years, so it should be pretty well known. At first, you will only hear a short bit of the song, generally just one second. You need to type in the song's title and singer in the box below. As you type, possible matches will show up that you can choose from. If the song you're trying to guess isn't in the database, you won't be able to choose it. This keeps you from making guesses that are wrong and gives you more clues.

There are six chances for you to get the song right. Every time you guess wrong or skip a try, up to 30 seconds will be added to the clip. The point is to figure out the song as quickly and with as few guesses as possible. Once you guess the song right or run out of tries, you'll see your score and how many people have played and guessed the song that day. You can also share your results on social media using the familiar colored blocks that show how many times you tried. If you play on the same device every day, you can also keep track of your runs.

up
Yuriy19
13 Sep 2023 - 16:55:25
3 Posts
Interesting tips
I'll have to try it
Once I do it, I’ll let you know if it worked

up