Auteur
AlbertFinero
20 Apr 2023 - 11:40:35
57 Posts
Jodie Cunningham has told The Bench podcast it "wasn't a nice feeling" replacing best friend Emily Rudge as the England Women's rugby league captain.

The St Helens back row will make her bow as skipper in the upcoming mid-season international against France, England's first match since losing to New Zealand in the semi-finals at last year's Rugby League World Cup.

Cunningham has been a pillar of the England squad for over a decade, featuring in three World Cups. But so has Emily Rudge. The two internationals both play for Saints and even attended the same school.

up
RobertTornton
20 Apr 2023 - 13:38:36
51 Posts
And what do your news give in practical terms? I mean that an ordinary person will not be able to guess anything after knowing the score of the last game. I spent a lot of effort to find a site where there is a complete info about the teams - https://livescores.biz/team/barcelona This is the only way to compare all the facts and decide whether or not to bet. I prefer to weigh the odds very carefully as I don't like to lose money.

up