Auteur
RobertTornton
19 Apr 2023 - 06:48:49
50 Posts
Harry Kane is highly likely to dominate the summer transfer news agenda, due largely to his contract at Tottenham only having a year to remain.

Kane made no secret of his desire to look for another challenge in the summer of 2021 - one that bore a more realistic chance of securing the trophies that have eluded him at Spurs - and he was the subject of bids from Manchester City.

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy refused to sell - and his modus operandi this summer is again to keep Kane at all costs. But, with just a year left on his contract, Tottenham being without a full-time manager and a place in the top-four hanging in the balance, the balance of power has shifted.

up
AlbertFinero
19 Apr 2023 - 10:42:36
55 Posts
Sports news can be interesting, unexpected and outright false. Yes, I have experienced this, have you? My experience led me to come to the bookmaker's site when I needed information on professional sports - https://melbet.com/ It has become a very convenient solution for all fans. If someone wants to bet, they can always register themselves and receive a welcome deposit bonus.

up