Auteur
AlbertFinero
20 Mar 2023 - 06:12:37
58 Posts
There’s a thin line between dating within your negotiable and overly restricting your dating pool.

Often, people only date people within a specific ‘type,’ which keeps them from exploring a wider variety of partners and relationship dynamics, says Brian Ackerman, a psychotherapist at The Gender & Sexuality Therapy Center in New York City.

“By dating just one type of person, you limit the range of insights you can gather about yourself, your needs, and the desired characteristics in prospective partners,” he says. Plus, “you don’t know what you don’t know.”

Dating a wide variety of people can be helpful, precisely because it gives you an opportunity to learn more about your own likes and dislikes — and maybe even meet your next boo…

up
RobertTornton
20 Mar 2023 - 07:12:20
51 Posts
These are simple tips but.. It seems to me that not everyone can easily use this. One of my friends is gay and he often says that it is much more difficult for him to use such tricks than for ordinary guys.

up
LatinoMal
20 Mar 2023 - 09:44:54
126 Posts
And I personally do not see any problems with gays. Searching for dates online works great with this category as well. If you have doubts, then pay attention to the chats on this dating site - https://gayhookupguide.com/dating-sites-for-nerds/ There is also a general chat where you can easily get answers to common questions. I have a large number of gay acquaintances in my environment. And many take this approach.

up