Auteur
LatinoMal
21 Feb 2023 - 07:56:28
126 Posts
Luka Modric wants to stay at Real Madrid and says his future will not be dependent on new signings amid interest in Jude Bellingham.

Modric, who has won five Champions League trophies and three Spanish league titles since joining Real from Tottenham 11 years ago, signed a one-year deal with the Spanish champions at the end of last season.

The 37-year-old central midfielder has not yet held talks with Real over extending his stay but remains calm in regards to his future and says he will give his maximum for the remainder of the season to convince the club's decision makers.

up
AlbertFinero
21 Feb 2023 - 11:20:01
58 Posts
Hello! Do you use your knowledge of the latest news to make your forecast for the new football season? I often see how you discuss this or that match. But I myself prefer to watch it in silence and solitude. I also like to place bets - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/11-parimatch My father taught me this when I was 15)) But I was able to do it myself only after coming of age. It was a cheating move in my performance as a poor student)

up
Jjemirs
15 Jul 2023 - 12:14:00
18 Posts
The news of Luka Modric's desire to stay at Real Madrid and the potential transfer of Jude Bellingham has created quite a buzz among football enthusiasts. As a fan, I always find such transfer speculations intriguing. In addition to following the latest news and updates, I also enjoy adding an extra layer of excitement to my football experience through sports betting. When it comes to placing bets, I've had positive experiences with the 1xbet bookmaker. Their platform description is here - 1xBet India official website review. Remember, responsible betting is essential for a fun and enjoyable experience. Let's continue to follow the thrilling world of football and may the transfers bring success to the players and their respective teams.

up