Auteur
LatinoMal
17 Feb 2023 - 14:21:54
128 Posts
Sarah Glenn insists England have their "best game to come" as they prepare for their crunch T20 World Cup clash against India on Saturday.

Both teams go into Saturday's game unbeaten with two wins each, but England are currently leading Group 2 on net run rate.

Heather Knight's team have enjoyed a strong start to the tournament, winning their opener against the West Indies by seven wickets and the following game against Ireland by four wickets with some particularly impressive performances from Sophie Ecclestone, Nat Sciver-Brunt and Alice Capsey so far.

up
AlbertFinero
17 Feb 2023 - 17:12:38
60 Posts
Women's sports have never been super popular. I'm not surprised that journalists resort to rumors and gossip to get attention. I myself am conservative in matters of professional sports and I only bet on men's teams - https://melbet.com/ You may think that this is discrimination but more and more prosaic. The total number of bets for male sports is much higher, so my chances are better.

up
Georgina Hudson
15 Jul 2023 - 23:23:48
4 Posts
Beyond her skills, Glenn's positive attitude and dedication to the sport are commendable. She demonstrates a strong work ethic and a passion for the game, which is evident in her performances. Her commitment to continuous improvement and learning is a testament to her drive as an athlete. In addition to physical training, don't overlook the importance of mental preparation in your triathlon training plan. Incorporate visualization exercises and mental toughness training to enhance your focus, motivation, and resilience during the race.