Auteur
nice
15 Apr 2022 - 18:26:38
15 Posts
Hey! I also prefer to play only computer games. Basically I only play COD and recently my account was stolen and the support team couldn't do anything about it. I decided to start playing again, but in order not to up the character from scratch, I decided to order a boost from the guys from call of duty boosting.

up
den4ik
15 Apr 2022 - 18:30:17
15 Posts
what screen do you need?

up
REp1
15 Apr 2022 - 18:34:03
12 Posts
Good day dude. Back incall of duty, I thought it would be nice to buy an upgrade to your account, or rather to maximize your level cod boosting. I once had a fairly good account, but now I don't remember the data from it. It's a great game.

up
den4ik
16 Apr 2022 - 14:32:49
15 Posts
Hi, I have updated my PC and can now play new games. I downloaded a valorant for myself, for me they are good for developing thinking and they are more fun and interesting than strategies. I always find fresh updates on the dm ultra service site, for valorant and other games, and I am constantly increasing my rating with this service, not free, but worth it.

up
REp1
16 Apr 2022 - 14:34:04
12 Posts
So dude, i understand everything perfectly, but now you have to visit this page, because there are atomic camo boost for characters! It's the best thing I've ever seen, so rather go, take everything you see, ahah. We will meet with you together on the battlefield, I hope that in the role of allies.

up