Auteur
Zenstorm
12 Nov 2021 - 13:50:26
26 Posts
My brother and I are working on a project that started as a comic book, but we have decided to pursue turning it into an animated series on Youtube. The art style would be similar in detail to Invader Zim or the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy or Adventure Time. Episodes would be around 10 minutes in length.

Adriano Peres
12 Nov 2021 - 15:30:42
48 Posts
I'm going to assume that you don't know very much about animation, and break things down for you. Industry standard is 24 frames per second. Often, to cut time and costs, these are animated in "twos" which simply means a double frame of each image, effectively bringing the frame-rate down to 12 fps. What does this mean? It means that unless you are going for more of a bare-bones animatic style, each of your ten minute films will need 7200+ unique frames. closer to 14400 if it's very action intensive, and you want the action scenes to look good. Each of those frames hast to be hand drawn (possibly minus in-betweens, which will still have to be copy-pasted and then modified, so essentially those are still hand drawn too.)

Sedvetei Jons
12 Nov 2021 - 15:55:20
49 Posts
Hi. Video is 70% more memorable than text, which is why brands always try to diversify their presentation with video demos. With the development of technology, 3d animation has gained particular popularity, thanks to which you can show the product as accurately and in detail as possible, make a presentation, and transform boring numbers and terms into video instructions or infographics.