Auteur
Adriano Peres
04 Nov 2021 - 15:06:11
48 Posts
My wife is taking our kids on a vacation to her brother's, several states away. I'm not able to join them this trip. My wife is a bit nervous about the drive as she gets turned around/lost easily.

She can set the GPS navigation and everything on her iPhone, but as a fall-back, she would like to be able to call me, and have me be able to get on a maps program and help direct her.

Whenever we do this now, invariably the first exchange is "Ok, where are you?" to which she replies, "I don't know or I wouldn't be calling you." :)

So if I could pull up a website or app and determine where she is, it would help me navigate her back to a main road or something if the GPS is misbehaving.

I've found a couple apps whose description seems to be what I need, but some of the reviews are concerning and since I only need this for a week or so while she's on this trip (I'm not really interested in tracking my wife's whereabouts all the time), I'm not really convinced I need a pay app.

Any help and suggestions anyone can provide would be helpful. Thank you

Details: Her device is an iPhone 5s. I have my computers if there are website interfaces for my side, but my mobile devices are Android.

Zenstorm
04 Nov 2021 - 15:15:05
26 Posts
Hi. Tried track my wife's phone recently. It seemed to me that she often disappears somewhere. So I went online and found cool apps to track her location without her knowing. Of course I trust her, but it's better to check. So that you do not go crazy with bad thoughts later

LatinoMal
23 Aug 2022 - 13:00:45
126 Posts
I believe that after 40 years there comes a more difficult period in life. Both men and women try to overestimate their attitude to many things, including marriage. Lots of divorces as a result. Some people just stop for short dates with the help of an online site - https://www.maturesforfuck.com/ This is a normal practice for all those who do not want to make mistakes in their personal lives.

up