Auteur
Zenstorm
10 Oct 2021 - 22:07:38
26 Posts
I've been long burnt by ICOs & fake whitepaper projects promising the world but running out of runway and disappearing, exit scamming or both.

However, to me, the way forward has to lie in sound fundamentals beyond wanton speculation. I think this is really important and as the tech progresses, crypto needs more legit use cases that we can see & experience.

I've always thought in game currency provides a very accessible and sensible use case for blockchain & crypto technology, to also attract new users too. By combining soft in game currencies with conversions to crypto for trading outside the game, it really does strike me as a very realistic and current use case. Obviously scaling is very important if games are to be played by a large number of people in the general population.

Sedvetei Jons
11 Oct 2021 - 22:19:52
49 Posts
The big hurdle I see towards adoption is monetization. Essentially the game has to function without being reliant on the blockchain or in a way that minimizes the use of the blockchain so that you can market the game to a wider audience than those who are 'in' crypto. One can hope that you could make a game good enough that it increases adoption, but games like that are few and far between unfortunately. Because of this the focus is probably going to be small outside of those already really enthused about crypto currency...and even for those who are enthused you have to deal with finding ways to successfully monetize the games so that not only can they can pay for any gas or fees to call mutating functions for the smart contracts themselves, but so that you can earn profit on top of any possible fees that would arise.

Adriano Peres
12 Oct 2021 - 23:49:29
48 Posts
Nowadays, quite a few games are released on the blockchain. But the technology stack is quite complex - this is one and two - not everyone manages to find the balance of a paid / free game for successful development. Therefore, I searched for a long time where I can play and found nft gaming. Here I chose a couple of games for myself and now I constantly play them

Memfiss
27 Jan 2022 - 10:09:00
69 Posts
Where can I learn more about cryptocurrency trading bots and how can I find the best solution?

Memfiss
27 Jan 2022 - 10:09:16
69 Posts
Where can I learn more about cryptocurrency trading bots and how can I find the best solution?

Romarion
27 Jan 2022 - 14:47:21
164 Posts
It was a discovery for me that many crypto exchanges have recently had the opportunity to trade using bots. Kucoin bot trading allows you to purchase assets at the lowest cost, as well as sell them later at a more favorable price. I tried it out, it really works. Try it and you.

up
BrendaBaron
09 Dec 2022 - 16:41:10
18 Posts
The cryptocurrency market is unregulated and largely unregulated in Serbia. There are no laws regulating cryptocurrencies or their use for payments. Here briansclubyou get the latest info about crypto. These contracts are written in code and stored on the blockchain. Although the state does not have a legal framework for cryptocurrencies, there are no restrictions on their use by citizens or businesses.

up
Mark Ultra
20 Dec 2022 - 18:16:45
482 Posts
Why try to understand the topic of blockchain gaming when there is a great example of a free steam game that gives you the opportunity to earn money at competitions or trading skins? I'm talking about cs go. For example, having recently sold awp medusa, I was able to earn money. This is a really convenient way to get something out of nothing.

healllochhead
26 Dec 2022 - 10:25:26
4 Posts
Cryptocurrencies from the moment of their appearance began to be perceived by users as a step into the future. While most states are afraid of uncontrolled payment systems and are guided by the prohibitions of an incomprehensible innovation, some jurisdictions have taken a progressive path by regulating the use of cryptocurrencies. Where cryptocurrencies are legal, working with them turns out to be an additional opportunity for a business that wants to earn money. However, legal earnings require a license https://cryptolicense.net/crypto-regulations-in-lithuania/. Therefore, it is better to deal with this issue together with professionals.

up
valid55534
16 Mar 2023 - 11:43:25
1 Posts
With our online gambling enterprise, you'll never need to await a table once again. Our games are constantly available, so you can start playing as quickly as you visit. And also, with fast and also safe repayment choices, you can cash out your profits in a snap. Join us today and also start playing https://bizzoonline.com/ !

up
valery
21 Mar 2023 - 16:50:17
144 Posts
Of course, there is huge potential in this sector. Blockchain-based crypto-games offer a unique set of benefits for gamers and developers alike. Thanks to the use of blockchain technology, these games are safe, transparent and have a low entry barrier.

Blockchain-based crypto games servreality.com can be used for a variety of purposes. From simple collectible card games to complex virtual worlds, these games can provide immersive gameplay with real rewards. They also offer players the ability to own in-game assets that are backed by real value and can be sold or exchanged for other digital assets.

up
Ivanrekeleon
24 Mar 2023 - 17:10:52
2 Posts
We have created budgetary innovation arrangements for organization administrators giving get to to advanced resources and cryptocurrencies universally. Our comprehensive set of devices incorporates: Trade Innovation, Liquidity Arrangements, Care, and Abdicate. These apparatuses have been utilized to convey imaginative budgetary items and administrations by over 150 clients counting: Trade Administrators, Brokerages, OTC Work areas, Liquidity Suppliers & Advertise Creators, and Security Token (STO) Trades.

up
wokake5496
17 Aug 2023 - 18:13:16
2 Posts
A paradigm shift is underway in the gaming realm, fueled by the revolutionary capabilities of blockchain technology. Amidst an industry poised to surpass the $200 billion mark in 2023, the battle against fraud is becoming increasingly fierce. Enter blockchain, armed with its intrinsic attributes of decentralization, transparency, and immutability. Yet, its role transcends being a mere shield against fraud; it's a force set to reshape the very essence of gaming.

up