Auteur
Bill Memerik
27 Aug 2021 - 16:49:29
66 Posts
Hello!
We are a small ecommerce company and sell our products online throughout the nation. We believe that the time to scale is now, and as a result, we are looking at different things that we can do to improve the UX. We realize that our load times are slow, and we want to bring them improve. We are working on onpage optimization and database management, but someone recommended making the switch to cloud hosting Is that a viable choice?

up
Met Certos
27 Aug 2021 - 16:51:03
65 Posts
I thought for a very long time what needs to be done to make my page on the Internet popular. Friends advised me to just buy reviews from https://accfarm.com/buy-positive-reviews/buy-positive-google-reviews , because it's not that expensive and it works. They said that positive opinions are an effective tool for building the reputation a company needs. They inspire confidence among potential buyers, form a positive attitude towards the brand and lead to a gradual increase in the company's profits. Now I'm waiting for the result, although a month has passed and the site traffic has already increased

up
Lepaste
06 Jan 2022 - 14:44:43
17 Posts
I also need advice for our startup, we have an application, we plan to launch it already. Can you give me advice on which server it is best to run the application so that it works stably,

up
Lepaste
06 Jan 2022 - 14:49:55
17 Posts
We planned to run the application on a physical server. But we realized that by running the application on a regular server, we will spend a lot of money on the purchase of server equipment. It is easier to use the services of hosting providers.

up
Gelviro
07 Jan 2022 - 08:51:25
21 Posts
I will advise you based on my experience of running various applications. If you have a small budget at the initial stage, you can run your web application on VPS hosting https://www.hostforweb.com/vps/ This is the best alternative to conventional hosting, but with the ability to configure the server to meet your application requirements.
You can install absolutely anything on the server that you want or that is required for the normal operation of your application.

up
Gelviro
30 Mar 2022 - 19:48:11
21 Posts
Can you tell me which company can order the development of a medical application for the clinic? We have a fairly large clinic and have an application that runs only on the PC directly in the clinic. We need an application that works like a web application from the browser.

up