Auteur
Xu65Toy
24 Feb 2021 - 20:43:34
25 Posts
I recently took my wife to the hospital ... at the same time I decided to check the testosterone level as I was not far from the office where the tests are taken (I have some health problems and this was the reason to check testosterone) ... in general, it is, the testosterone level turned out to be low .... should I now go to the doctor with these results? Which doctor should I go to?

up
VikloZasDon
28 Feb 2021 - 15:00:24
19 Posts
Yes, of course, in this case it is better to see a doctor. After all, health problems, including hormones, are no joke and you need to eliminate them right away. I had a similar problem but solved it quickly thanks to https://optimalhormonetherapy.com/testosterone-for-sale.html. Testosterone shots helped me, now I feel great. And I advise you to see a doctor as soon as possible.

up
Xu65Toy
28 Feb 2021 - 20:22:22
25 Posts
Xu65Toy a écrit :
I recently took my wife to the hospital ... at the same time I decided to check the testosterone level as I was not far from the office where the tests are taken (I have some health problems and this was the reason to check testosterone) ... in general, it is, the testosterone level turned out to be low .... should I now go to the doctor with these results? Which doctor should I go to?

ok

up
killersmile
21 Apr 2021 - 04:51:15
289 Posts
cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends. Company

www icq msn yim aim 
up