Auteur
saleem
13 Jan 2021 - 08:28:58
6 Posts
I have some Spectrum Roms installed but cant get them to work with a controller when they start with an option that asks 1 Keyboard or 2 Kempston Joystick.

I have a button on my controller that brings up an emulated keyboard that I can scroll across but I cant find a button that allows me to select a key so I can never select option 2 Kempston Joystick.

Is there a way to select a key or someway to make a joystick the default?

I cant find any link or video that deals with this problem.

Pi Model: Zero W
Power Supply used: PI supply from the Pi shop
RetroPie Version Used: Retropie v4.2
Built From: SD Image on RetroPie website
USB Devices connected: Wireless keyboard/touch pad combo and wireless Playstation Controller
Controller used: wireless Playstation Controller
Error messages received: None
Emulator: MAME4ALL

up
Elijah45
14 Jan 2021 - 12:10:20
8 Posts
Hi Saleem, you can go for resetting spectrum remote to factory defaults. To do that you can go for the following steps. In the start just tap, hold the TV button altogether and tap the OK button for 1 second and release both buttons instantly. You will see that all the three (TV, DVD, AUX) buttons will flash and the TV button will lit up. Tap and hold the Delete button for a while and the TV button will blink and switch off. You will see that the TV remote will reset to factory settings and you have to fix it with RF2IR converter. To do that remove the RF2IR converter from the Set Top Box, tap and hold the Find where you need to insert the RF2IR converter back into the Set top box though tapping the Find. Just leave the Find This would have deleted the old pairing code and bring the remote close to the set top box and click any key on the remote to connect it with the RF2IR converter. After pairing you need to tap the Find key on the RF2IR converter as it will be the reason of the sound in the remote to play and it will work fine. Try out https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-spectrum-remote-not-working/ this site for further information.

up
goldfollower
06 Feb 2021 - 11:51:31
221 Posts
Well-known people on Instagram sometimes receive millions of tomans for each post. The more followers and interactions a page has, the higher the payout can be. This is also the reason why many people on Instagram are looking to attract followers, so that they can gain fame and money quickly. However, gathering followers naturally and becoming an influencer on Instagram is not so easy. Influencer is an influential person and influencer takes a lot of time and effort to become real. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. Buying Instagram followers is one way to increase your popularity.

up
killersmile
21 Apr 2021 - 06:49:33
289 Posts
great site! glad i found this. any recent updates?
weed control pensacola

www icq msn yim aim 
up