Auteur
Met Certos
03 Feb 2024 - 14:56:16
65 Posts
Hello to all Among Us fans! How do you feel about all sorts of cheats and hacks in this game? I have always been against the use of cheats in games, believing that it ruins their entire atmosphere. But on the other hand, now there are cheaters in almost every second game. What do you think about this? Use cheats or remain an honest player?

up
Bill Memerik
03 Feb 2024 - 20:41:02
66 Posts
When I decided to try cheats, I found that it was fun and added a unique twist. I even organized my own cheat rounds with friends. But when I returned to playing fair, I realized that interaction with other players, intrigue and strategy is what makes Among Us a unique and exciting game. As a result, Among Us cheat brought me short-term joy and I realized that I wanted to return to a fair and interesting game with friends. Using cheats can be fun, but in the end it destroys the whole point of the game.
https://www.gamespot.com/a/uploads/screen_kubrick/1574/15747411/3751365-amongus.png

up
Met Certos
04 Feb 2024 - 18:12:48
65 Posts
Using cheats allowed me to create my own game modes, adding new challenges and changes to the classic Among Us formula. This brought the game to life for me and my friends, making each session a unique adventure.

up