Auteur
Morrinoz
06 Nov 2023 - 17:06:30
50 Posts
What are the realities of travelling around the world? How often do you travel?

up
Petushare
06 Nov 2023 - 17:16:32
37 Posts
I suppose you have to define travelling. Does that imply choosing some fancy resort and getting a plane ticket? In my definition that is being a tourist. I’m a traveller. I choose a destination by looking at the history, low cost accomodation, a deal on flight, and never travel in high season. Never stay in hotels, and use public transport once I land. I’m over seventy now, and continue this same path.

up
Jjemirs
06 Nov 2023 - 17:52:02
18 Posts
Travelling around the world is a dream for many, but the reality can be quite different. I love exploring new places and cultures, but my travels are somewhat sporadic due to work commitments. When I do plan a trip, I prefer seeking help from professionals to make it smooth and enjoyable. One of my favorite destinations has been Scotland. The highlands are breathtaking, and the best way to experience it is through guided tours. I found Scotland highland tours to be an incredible way to explore the scenic beauty and history. It's an adventure worth experiencing for anyone keen on unique landscapes and rich heritage.

up
lauraN
12 Jan 2024 - 13:29:24
64 Posts
Traveling around the world comes with its own set of realities, such as understanding different cultures, managing budgets, and adapting to varying environments. It's a journey of learning and discovery that can be incredibly enriching. Speaking of travel experiences, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch customer service is famous for improving visitors' experiences, much like how good planning and research can improve a world traveler's journey. Frequent travelers often emphasize the importance of good preparation and local knowledge to make the most of their trips.

up