Auteur
BonitaVanhooser
22 Oct 2023 - 14:03:57
3 Posts
Hi All!

I love scripting codes to build a variety of web and mobile applications but I noticed the use of low-code or no-low approaches is becoming more famous among businesses. So, if you are looking for such platforms to build social networking sites, then see my suggestions:

1. Back4App

It is a low-code CSP which is popular when it comes to building the backend of social media applications. Especially if you want built-in authentication, user management and notification features, Back4app BaaS would be your preference. Using this source could be beneficial to get a step-by-step guide to developing a social media app with Back4app.

By the way, it will also make you aware of frontend development to improve user experience.

2. App My Site

It is another exciting platform to design a social media application for your business quickly. Mainly, it could be an ideal way to design a social app without coding. You can utilize the drag-and-drop features of App My Site to design and deploy your application smoothly. It is fun to build an application here.

3. Firebase

If you are looking for a Google-backed, low-code solution to build and deploy a social media app quickly, Firebase is your destination. I like Firebase because of its features like Analytics, authentication, notifications, cloud messaging, and more.

4. Softr[b/]

With various modern templates, you can also consider Softr as a no-code app developer. It offers numerous visual properties to design an application without any hassle. However, you will find limited advanced logic here.

up