Auteur
Vernone
18 Sep 2023 - 07:08:00
62 Posts
Leandro Trossard's second-half strike secured a hard-fought 1-0 victory for Arsenal against Everton as the Gunners ended a five-game winless run at Goodison Park.

Trossard, a first-half substitute for the injured Gabriel Martinelli, struck his winner in style, firing a first-time finish in off the post from Bukayo Saka's pass following a smartly-worked corner.

It came after a controversially-disallowed Martinelli strike in the first half, when Eddie Nketiah was found to be fractionally offside by VAR earlier in the passage of play, despite the ball only reaching him via a heavy deflection off Everton striker Beto.

Beto's intervention drastically altered the course of Gabriel Magalhaes' sideways pass, but PGMOL rules state that a deflection must be deliberate, which is defined as a player having control of the ball, and Beto was deemed not to be in control.

up
LatinoMal
18 Sep 2023 - 10:49:30
126 Posts
This news is too uncertain to make further predictions. We have to wait for the semi-finals

up
RobertTornton
18 Sep 2023 - 18:13:40
51 Posts
Waiting for the semi-finals just like that is boring. I like football. This is an ideal spectator sport. However, I realized that I feel more comfortable when I predict the situation myself and place bets on the winner. One day I came to the bookmaker’s website and noticed melbet bonus terms and conditions. It seemed to me that this was a good opportunity and I registered there. I can’t say that it enriched me, but I definitely got an increase in my wallet)

up