Auteur
Jorj Stick
02 Nov 2022 - 16:32:41
2 Posts
Hello! Who understands the development of the YouTube channel. I was thinking about creating a channel with musical content, I think about beats, melodies. What genre do you think is now more in demand on this site, and in general, what video content will be successful?

up
petertone
09 Nov 2022 - 14:08:47
1 Posts
Greetings! A good idea! I wish you success and many views on YouTube! Personally, I prefer to watch longer and more informative content, even if it's music video content. Although I know that shorts are more and more popular now, and generally shorter videos. Although, I read, not all people like it, and I don’t really like it either. So do your research in general, what is popular and what is in demand on the site. What is in demand, it is worth making an offer, but not always, here it is worth showing your creativity and approaching wisely. As I've seen, there are quite a lot lo-fi music videos these days. Perhaps you will master in writing such music. It will be enough to add a nice visual cover, and voila. So worth a try. From myself, I want to leave a recommendation for a service where you can purchase youtube watch hours to enable monetization and increase the channel's rating on the YouTube platform.

up