Auteur
daas nerty
28 Feb 2024 - 15:36:38
10 Posts
Hi! I recently decided that it's time to fulfill my longtime dream of breast augmentation, and here I am, heading to Kyiv. Can anyone share their experience or recommend a plastic surgeon in the city? Need advice and tips - where is the best place to go?

up
Morrison
28 Feb 2024 - 15:37:11
6 Posts
My friend went through breast augmentation in Kyiv and was happy with the result. She advised to go to a surgeon in the city center, she said that there is excellent service and professionalism. If interested, I can share contacts. Good luck in your search!

untainWERS
28 Feb 2024 - 15:38:09
7 Posts
Hi! I, too, have been thinking about breast augmentation for a long time and recently underwent this operation in Kyiv. I am very happy with the result! If you are interested to know more about my experience and how the recovery process went, I will be happy to share. Also, if you are looking for more information, here I found a lot of useful information about the procedure: https://yurchenko.ua/ru/uvelichenie-grudi/ Maybe it will help you make a decision!

mikasa23
09 Mar 2024 - 05:27:19
3 Posts
The Ukrainian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (UAPRAS) is a great resource. This wordle unlimited official organization maintains a directory of certified plastic surgeons in Ukraine.

up