Auteur
Lldhan
21 Sep 2023 - 12:16:15
10 Posts
Hello, everyone! I guess many of you have been through this. I need to write a personal statement for admission to medical school, and honestly, I feel a bit lost. How do you write your statements? What important points should I consider? Please share your experiences!

up
Kenalanac
21 Sep 2023 - 12:17:09
10 Posts
Hello! Of course, I'd be happy to help. First, determine which qualities and experiences you want to emphasize. Then structure your statement: introduction, main part (experience and motivation), conclusion. Always start with a compelling story. Do you have any specific questions?

up
Lldhan
21 Sep 2023 - 12:17:29
10 Posts
Thanks for the advice! I plan to start with my experience working in a volunteer organization. Do you think that's a good idea? And how can I highlight my motivation correctly?

up
Kenalanac
21 Sep 2023 - 12:19:14
10 Posts
Yes, volunteering experience is an excellent starting point! Just be specific, tell about the projects you've been involved in, and how it relates to medicine. To highlight your motivation, it's best to explain why you specifically want to study medicine - what inspires you.

Regarding professional assistance, I recommend checking out the personal statement services. They are really top-notch professionals and made my statement absolutely perfect. Reliable deadlines and top-quality work. Overall, it's worth trying!

up
William Thompson
20 Dec 2023 - 02:52:42
14 Posts
Let the accolades pour in for Watermelon Suika Game , a game that has successfully blended the joy of stacking with the thrill of strategic decision-making.
suika game

www icq 
up