Auteur
footballjornalistaz
31 May 2023 - 21:20:58
1 Posts
The Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal has offered Lionel Messi an incredibly generous contract. If the Argentine agrees, he will receive € 1.2 billion within two years. The annual salary of a football player will be € 600 million a year, which is more than twice the amount that Cristiano Ronaldo currently receives at Al-Nasr.

The player's father Jorge Messi made it clear that he supports the proposal of Al-Hilal, it remains to convince Lionel himself, who will become a free agent at the end of the season and will almost certainly leave PSG. The Argentine chooses from several options where to continue his career. The Rosario native's first choice has always been Barcelona, but the Catalan club's financial problems create an atmosphere of uncertainty, which may push the player to make a different decision.

If Messi accepts the offer from Saudi Arabia, he will not only receive a record salary in the history of football, but also revive one of the most fundamental confrontations at the individual level. Lionel's eternal antagonist, Portuguese Ronaldo, stands for Al-Nasr, which is the main competitor of Al-Hilal in the local championship.

up
hayixi7445
22 Jun 2023 - 18:18:16
210 Posts
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. us money transmitter license

up
hayixi7445
23 Jun 2023 - 13:12:38
210 Posts
This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. outdoor coal boiler

up
hayixi7445
24 Jun 2023 - 13:47:48
210 Posts
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. money transmitter license bond

up
hayixi7445
01 Jul 2023 - 12:54:39
210 Posts
Digital processes have supplanted paper-based ones in numerous fields during the past ten years. The https://www.signnow.com/ask/how-to-sign-a-pdf-that-has-already-been-signed-by-someone-else has been very helpful in making the transition to digital signatures simple.

up
hayixi7445
02 Jul 2023 - 21:20:52
210 Posts
I have the best website called www.airslate.com/product/document-generation in my hands. If I am on time, I can basically grab anything in my hands. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this!

up