Auteur
Clickclack
15 Jun 2022 - 00:07:08
68 Posts
Where do people look for good discounts for software like this? Share some links, please. I know that Autodesk offers good discounts for this specific bundle, but I need bigger discounts.

up
Kororrs
15 Jun 2022 - 13:48:30
39 Posts
I don't know where do people look for discounts like this. A year ago or so I figured that it is actually possible to get second-hand software from other people. And there're specialized websites for this. Here's the one, I will suggest to get autocad architecture 2021 . Check the link and I hope it helps you.

up
Clickclack
15 Jun 2022 - 22:06:25
68 Posts
Two good things just happend. You've shared a place where I can buy the exact thing I need, and you've shared a marketplace where I can buy all the other products I might need.

up
ChrisLockhart
21 Jun 2022 - 20:17:11
5 Posts
As for me, this complex of software for the development of different types of structures and projects is quite expensive when used individually. The same applies to the choice of such analogues on mobile platforms, as an example of apple call recorder successful choice can be used. Therefore, in making such decisions it is necessary to be guided by the principle of rationality.

up