Auteur
justincornish
24 Apr 2022 - 19:19:49
134 Posts
Zhuhai Zongheng 3D Intelligent Technology Co.,Ltd, The Predecessor Of Zongheng Additive Intelligent Who Was The Professional Manufacturer For All Size Of Industrial Sla 3D Printer. With So Many Years Development, We Are In The Forefront Of The Large Industrial Sla 3D Printer In China Marketing!
Our company always aims to follow the latest technology of 3D printing,developing industrial applications, and providing efficient and scientific 3D printing solutions for enterprises and clients. With the spirit of the preacher of 3D printing industry, we will manufacture 3D printers with high quality in reasonable price, which will bring convenience and fun to thousands of customers and make contribute for the rising of the manufacturing industry! 3d printing products

up
Oswald West
26 May 2022 - 10:36:57
2 Posts
I've been using 3d printers for a while now and I have to say that I'm really impressed with the technology. I've been able to print out some amazing things and it's really opened up a lot of possibilities for me particularly after visiting https://masterbundles.com/graphics/patterns/abstract/ site for to see best designs. I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting 3d printing products and I'm glad to say that I finally found my favorite 3d printing products here. I'm excited to see what else I can print out with these amazing machines.

up
Felipe Fahey
09 Jun 2022 - 09:56:51
31 Posts
The technology of 3D printing has come a long way since it was first invented in the 1980s. Today there are 3D printers that can create anything from medical implants to food to buildings. And the possibilities are only continuing to grow as I have decided to visit the https://trustessay.org/ site as well for essay writing help. As the cost of 3D printers decreases and the quality of their products increases it's likely that we'll see even more amazing things being created with this technology in the future.

up
Henry45
11 Jun 2022 - 21:36:44
2 Posts
Thanks for sharing post

up
Keagan Senger
06 Aug 2022 - 12:51:28
3 Posts
I think it will only work with certain materials like plastic or metal but not with other materials like wood or cloth. This is because you cannot print with these materials very easily and they take up too much space in the printer. Finding dip release alternative is hard. Also, if you want to print something that is soft or flexible then you would need something else that can stand up against the pressure of being printed into shape.

up