Auteur
JoeSmith
23 Mar 2022 - 11:35:10
321 Posts
Aluminium extrusion molding is a kind of plastic processing method that applies strong pressure to the metal part in the mold cavity (or cylinder), forces the metal part to produce directional plastic deformation, and is extruded from the die hole to obtain the required shape, section shape and some mechanical properties of parts or semi-finished products.

Classification of Aluminium Extrusion Molding

According to the flow direction of plastic metal change, extrusion can be divided into the following categories:

• Positive extrusion: When producing, the metal flow direction is the same as the punch.
• Reverse extrusion: In production, the direction of metal flow is opposite to that of the punch.
• Composite extrusion: During production, the flow direction of part of the blank is the same as that of the punch, and the flow direction of the other part is opposite to that of the punch.

Radial extrusion: during production, the direction of metal flow and the direction of movement of the punch is 90 degrees

Characteristics of the aluminium extrusion molding process

• During the extrusion process, the extruded metal can obtain a more intense and uniform triaxial compressive stress state in the deformation area than roll forging, which can take full advantage of the plasticity of the processed metal itself;

• Extrusion molding can not only produce bar, tube, type and line products with simple section shape, but also profiles and pipes with complex section shape;

• The flexibility of extrusion molding is great. Only extrusion tools such as molds need to be replaced to produce products with different shapes, specifications and varieties in one piece of equipment.

• High precision of extrusion products, good surface quality of products, and improve the utilization rate and performance of metal materials;

• The extrusion process has a good effect on the mechanical properties of the metal;

• The short technological process, convenient production, simple extrusion or larger overall structure parts with larger area than hot forging or casting and rolling, low equipment investment, low mold cost, and high economic efficiency;

• Aluminium alloy has good extrusion characteristics and is particularly suitable for extrusion processes. It can be processed through various extrusion processes and various die structures.

Advantages of Aluminium Extrusion Molding

• Improve the deformability of aluminium. Aluminium is in a strong three-way compressive stress state in the strain zone.

• High comprehensive quality of products. Extrusion molding can improve the structure and mechanical properties of aluminium. After quenching and aging, the longitudinal mechanical properties (extrusion direction) of the extruded products are much higher than those of similar products produced by other processing methods. Compared with rolling, forging and other processing methods, extrusion products have high dimensional accuracy and good surface quality.

• Wide range of products through aluminium extrusion manufacturers in India. Extrusion can not only produce the profile is a simple tube, rod, wire, and also can produce the section shape is very complex, the section of solid and hollow profile products along the longitudinal direction of phase change and the gradual change of variable cross-section profiles, many of the products in cross-sectional shape is beyond the formation of other plastic processing methods. The size range of extruded products is also very wide, from extra-large tubes and profiles with a diameter of 500-1000 mm to ultra-small precision profiles the size of a matchstick.

• Great flexibility in production. Extrusion molding has great flexibility. You can produce products of different shapes, sizes, specifications and varieties on the same equipment just by changing molds. In addition, the mold changing operation is simple, convenient, time-consuming and efficient.

• Simple process and less investment in equipment. Compared with tube and profile production processes such as perforated rolling and slot rolling, extrusion molding has the advantages of short technological process, less equipment and less investment.

Disadvantages of Aluminium Extrusion Molding

• Uneven performance of the fabric of the products. Because the metal flow is not uniform during extrusion (especially serious when there is no lubricating forward extrusion), the surface layer, center, head and tail of the extrusion products are not uniform.

• The working conditions of the extrusion die are harsh and easy to wear. During extrusion, the blank is in a nearly closed state with three-way high pressure. At the same time, the mold is often subjected to high temperatures and high friction during hot extrusion, which greatly affects the strength and service life of the mold.

• Low production efficiency. In addition to the continuous extrusion method developed in recent years, conventional extrusion methods cannot achieve continuous production. In general, the extrusion speed is much lower than the rolling speed, and the geometric waste loss and extrusion production yield are low.

Summary

In recent years, due to the pursuit of miniaturization and light weight in various industries, aluminium profile suppliers has been widely used in construction, transportation, electronic appliances, aerospace and other industries. As a result, the proportion of extruded aluminium products has also increased rapidly.

About Us

KMC Aluminium is a Chennai-based manufacturer producing and supplying high quality aluminium extrusions. Over a short period of time, KMC has emerged as one of the leading manufacturers of aluminium extruded products in the country. KMC is an ISO/TS 16949:2009 company with its manufacturing facility located in Chennai.

Website - https://kmcaluminium.com/

www msn yim aim 
up
MarioGreen
10 Nov 2022 - 23:47:44
6 Posts
Aluminium extrusion molding is amegy bank locations

a kind of plastic processing method that applies strong pressure to the metal part in the mold cavity

up
Josepclinton
19 Nov 2022 - 06:08:06
9 Posts
The process is simple and easy! Just fill out the order form on our webpage. If you need assistance with this, the <a href="https://essaykeeper.com/">write my paper</a> support team is right behind you. You can easily order essays online at the lowest prices from us! The most professional essay writing paper service available 24/7.

up
sohail khatri
30 Dec 2022 - 21:38:14
50 Posts
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...click here

www icq 
up
BrendaBaron
10 Jan 2023 - 13:19:49
18 Posts
Pokemon GO Mod Apk is the most popular game in the world. It has become a popular mobile game for many people around the world. You must visit more to avail the best offer on machines. The gameplay of this game is very simple and easy to understand. This game will help you forget about your boring working hours, as well as help you to become more active during the day.

up
Liwovosa
26 Feb 2023 - 13:54:15
548 Posts
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. thwwindows.com

msn yim aim 
up
james920
27 Mar 2023 - 20:33:25
1 Posts
This can protect your vehicle from expensive repairs that can be a major cost if an accident were to occur. In some cases, a bull bar can even help reduce the severity of an accident, helping you to avoid a costly repair. https://trucksbuddy.com/best-leveling-kit-for-ford-f150-raptor/

up
chrisjonson223
06 May 2023 - 00:06:14
12 Posts
When choosing a TV antenna, you'll also need to consider the range of channels you want to receive. If you live in a major metropolitan area, you may be able to pick up dozens of channels with a basic indoor antenna. However, if you live in a more rural area or far from broadcast towers, you may need a larger outdoor antenna to pick up all the channels you want.

nau9
06 May 2023 - 08:15:06
1 Posts
You brother printer software can talk to our guide to install brother printer to your windows pc for the primary time. However, in case you are seeking out approaches to down load an replace or to reinstall brother printer drivers, then this blog will provide you with the required steps and techniques.

up
Liwovosa
10 May 2023 - 07:36:11
548 Posts
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. https://www.sjhmalu.com/

msn yim aim 
up
sohail khatri
17 Jun 2023 - 15:06:09
50 Posts
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! <a href="https://www.slotxo-gold.com/">&#3626;&#3621;&#3655;&#3629;&#3605;xo</a>

www icq 
up
william302
02 Jul 2023 - 20:42:09
59 Posts
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sohail khatri
20 Jul 2023 - 13:17:42
50 Posts
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. <a href="https://www.tg789.io/">&#3610;&#3634;&#3588;&#3634;&#3619;&#3656;&#3634;&#3629;&#3629;&#3609;&#3652;&#3621;&#3609;&#3660;</a>

www icq 
up
needy
20 Jul 2023 - 15:36:59
362 Posts
I thoroughly researched the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum extrusion molding. The information on the official site was comprehensive and insightful, guiding me in making an informed decision for my project. It's a valuable resource for anyone considering this molding process.

icq msn aim 
up
Acenercersec
27 Sep 2023 - 15:46:38
9 Posts
Aluminum extrusion molding is a versatile and efficient manufacturing process with a number of advantages, including versatility, strength, lightweight, corrosion resistance, machinability, and sustainability. However, it is important to be aware of the high upfront www.petrelaluminio.es costs, limited tolerance, and variable surface finish of extruded aluminum products before choosing this process.

up
authurpittman
12 Oct 2023 - 12:32:36
1 Posts
Thanks for your sharing. I want to invite you to play territorial io with me.

up
emilyy3
16 Nov 2023 - 09:20:48
19 Posts
Aluminum extrusion profiles can be classified as corners, duct, square and round, T, U, and Z Drift Boss profiles. All extrusion manufacturers have these profiles on hand and ready to form, as well as dies to form them. They are available in a variety of sizes and lengths.

sohail khatri
21 Nov 2023 - 19:12:55
50 Posts
I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. <a href="https://yonglongalu.com/">www.yonglongalu.com</a>

www icq 
up
sohail khatri
21 Nov 2023 - 19:13:21
50 Posts
I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. www.yonglongalu.com

www icq 
up
peterjohnson
22 Nov 2023 - 07:07:01
1 Posts
Acknowledged for its reliable air conditioning installation services in Mount Ommaney, Queensland, BG Electrical & Air Con at www.bradgallelectrical.com.au has cemented its reputation as a trustworthy entity. With substantial experience catering to homes like yours, they have garnered a strong standing, establishing them as a dependable choice. Beneficial tips for maximizing the performance of your ceiling fans are available on their website. In Brisbane, their adept air conditioning team is prepared and equipped to address any questions or concerns you might have.

up