Auteur
William Doo
24 Sep 2021 - 07:59:52
107 Posts
Bisexuality is an attraction to both men and women. For some, this may sound like a fact that doubles the chances of a successful acquaintance at a party... But in real life, bisexuality is often a complex identity, often not accepted by either hetero or homo people.

But the most important thing is that bisexuality is usually completely misunderstood.

There are a huge number of myths and stereotypes, some even contradict each other. Heterosexuals and LGBT people alike can adhere to such stereotypes, exacerbating the difficulties that bisexuals may face. Fortunately, an increasing number of researchers are conducting research that improves our understanding of bisexuality.

Let's look at the three most common myths:

Myth 1: "bisexuality does not exist."

This is the funniest myth. How can you tell a group of people that they don't exist? But the idea that all people should be either straight or gay is pervasive, especially when it comes to men. Unfortunately, even in the most LGBT-friendly circles, you are faced with the idea that " there is no such thing as a bisexual man.”

Researchers have quite clearly dispelled this myth with the help of a study recently published in the journal "Archives of Sexual Behavior". The researchers recruited straight, gay and bisexual men and showed them various erotic clips. Participants were not only asked to evaluate their subjective feelings of arousal in response to the clips, but also connected to special equipment that measured arousal at the physical level.

As expected, heterosexual men reacted much more strongly to films with women; and homosexual men, respectively, on the contrary, to men. Bisexual men, on the other hand, were aroused relatively equally from videos with both men and women. Also, a group of bisexual subjects were more excited by bisexual clips—for example, where there are two men and one woman-than groups of gay or straight people. It is important to note that these differences consisted both in the excitement they reported and in the objective measurement of their physical reaction. It is clear from this study that these people were not "pretending" to be bisexual.

MYTH 2: "Bisexuality is just a phase."

In this myth, bisexuality is presented as a state of experimentation or uncertainty-stereotypically experienced in student years, which occurs before a person realizes his "true" identity.

Lisa Diamond has done some very difficult work on this topic, in which she studied the sexual identity of women for a long period of time. In an article published in the journal "Developmental Psychology", she describes a sample of women whom she observed for ten years. Her results clearly showed that bisexuality is not a transitional period: very few women identified themselves as bisexual in adolescence and by the end of the study had changed their identity to heterosexual or lesbian—only 8% of this group did so. Rather, bisexual women have been constantly sexually "mobile" for a long time, maintaining attractiveness for both sexes, to varying degrees, for a decade.

MYTH 3: "Bisexual people cannot be faithful to their partners."

This myth—perhaps the most pernicious-stems from the assumption that one partner cannot fully satisfy a person who is attracted to both sexes. Other people assume that sooner or later they will miss someone of a different gender than their partner. In studies, people tend to perceive bisexuals as more likely to cheat on partners than heterosexuals, gays or lesbians.

In fact, very many bisexual individuals have happy monogamous relationships; for example, by the end of Diamond's 10-year study, about 90% of bisexual women were in monogamous, long-term relationships. In addition, studies show that bisexual people who want to have multiple sexual partners usually achieve this goal by negotiating an open relationship with their partners.

www icq 
up
Romarion
24 Sep 2021 - 13:56:57
164 Posts
Hello! My brother had an interest in boys since childhood, we began to notice this when he was in high school. Parents tried to help him, but failed. Now my brother has grown up and it is his decision to be like that. The coolest thing is that this imp source unites bisexuals and provides an opportunity for free communication.

up
myminisexdoll
28 Sep 2021 - 04:27:16
6 Posts
I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.https://www.uusexdoll.com/silicone-sex-dolls/

up
myminisexdoll
28 Sep 2021 - 04:28:06
6 Posts
Hello .finaly I found what I was looking for how did you guys found this information??thank you for your article I found it on Google And I bookmarked it . I’ll share. Please send me updates thank you and have a nice day.
https://www.myminisexdoll.com/product-tag/midget-sex-doll/

up