Auteur
Sedvetei Jons
23 Sep 2021 - 20:53:46
49 Posts
I'm currently in a two year VFX program with a focus on modeling, texturing and rendering. Before choosing this program, I wanted to do something in the architecture industry, but I would've needed a lot of money and a lot of university to be qualified, and I don't think I would've been accepted. Even though I'm in a VFX program, I'm not that bothered whether I work on movies or not, I just want to continue with my 3D work and I would love to be able to move towards the architectural side of it. Money doesn't bother me, I just want my hobby to become a career and I'm contempt with living on whatever income I must.

I would like to hear from anyone who has done this kind of thing and whether it's worth focusing on. I'm probably going to get a few renders done for my reel anyway. Any advice would be great, thanks.

Adriano Peres
24 Sep 2021 - 17:11:27
48 Posts
3D architectural modeling is predominantly done in Revit and Sketchup in the US. I've heard of some firms using 3DS max but never Maya. I know V-ray was popular in university for rendering. I'm a lighting consultant so I can't really speak to the programs architects use to render things. My guess would be that they use autodesk products since they dominate the industry.

I guess it's a question of what you are more interested in doing professionally. Modeling isn't all its cut out to be as an architect and getting a job would be difficult without a bachelors in a related field. After five years of architectural school focused on design, I can tell you that it's not all that it's cut out to be as a profession and I regret not focusing on digital environments and animation instead since the reality of what it takes to make a building or house is not what I was interested in. I'm not really sure whats out there for jobs in rendering though as the only architectural firm I worked for outsourced them.

Zenstorm
24 Sep 2021 - 17:26:03
26 Posts
Acquaintance with the appearance of future buildings takes place through a photorealistic picture. Thanks to 3d rendering services, you can immediately see all the flaws of the project, as well as the compliance of the architectural concept of all objects located nearby.
Three-dimensional architectural visualization is ordered not only by architects and architectural companies, but also by designers to showcase interiors, furniture, etc.

burakdeniz
13 May 2022 - 14:16:44
946 Posts
Building heights are compositional drawings architect that show how a structure will look like from explicit points. Heights are a critical almost modelers discuss their plans with clients and project workers. All heights are attracted to scale. This implies that the length and thickness of each line straightforwardly relates with the estimations of the completed the process of building.

www msn yim aim 
up
Felipe Fahey
20 Sep 2022 - 11:47:40
31 Posts
I have done architectural modeling and rendering for some of my own projects, and I think it is a very rewarding field. The first thing you need to do is learn the basics of architecture and then get into the nitty-gritty details of each element. In order to do this, you will need to take a few courses at your local community college or university. visit this https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/architecture/ site for best architectural modeling. You can also find many books on the subject at any good bookstore; just make sure that you buy one that has color photos as well as black & white drawings.

up
William009009
08 Feb 2023 - 13:47:09
3 Posts
Hello. Thank you for this information. Perhaps you can help me? The fact is that my air conditioner was accidentally damaged. I just don't know who to turn to. Never faced such problems before. I need experts in this field. Thank you in advance for your replies.

up
Tristian Thomas
16 Mar 2023 - 06:39:52
4 Posts
<p>Hello! I used to do this and I had to work on various photographs. And when I had to make <a href="https://depositphotos.com/stock-photos/sunrise.html">sunrise images</a>, I made every effort to ensure that this landscape in my architecture was displayed in the best possible way. This helped me a lot in my work.</p>

up
Tristian Thomas
16 Mar 2023 - 06:43:35
4 Posts
Hello! I used to do this and I had to work on various photographs. And when I had to make sunrise images, I made every effort to ensure that this landscape in my architecture was displayed in the best possible way. This helped me a lot in my work.

up
Christiana
31 Mar 2023 - 05:44:50
102 Posts
buddhist necklace

up
Christiana
31 Mar 2023 - 05:45:38
102 Posts
virgin mary necklace

up
Christiana
01 Apr 2023 - 05:25:22
102 Posts
bubble slides

up
Christiana
02 Apr 2023 - 06:23:04
102 Posts
butterfly locs

up
zetispiewr
25 Apr 2023 - 04:32:42
8 Posts
William009009 a écrit :
Hello. Thank you for chess online this information. Perhaps you can help me? The fact is that my air conditioner was accidentally damaged. I just don't know who to turn to. Never faced such problems before. I need experts in this field. Thank you in advance for your replies.

It's uncommon to find an article that is both educational and interesting, but this one succeeds in doing both. It's simply amazing how well the author can bring the subject to life.

www icq 
up
Christiana
26 Apr 2023 - 05:06:28
102 Posts
credible login

up