Auteur
geemong
21 Aug 2021 - 06:47:58
215 Posts
Hospitals: Study to look at benefits of outdoor treatment

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/A289/production/_120090614_healthmeadow-aerialviewfromsw-creditdowntoearth.jpg

A new study will look at whether treating hospital patients outdoors could speed up recovery and improve mental health.

Swansea University has been awarded £50,000 by the Welsh government to evaluate two projects at hospitals in south Wales.

As you all know, xo is a fun game. And enjoy for slot players and today there are games from SLOTXO that make everyone can play
easily Wherever, whenever, and if you Looking for a technique to play slots like a master

One involves an outdoor healthcare and rehabilitation centre being created at University Hospital Llandough.

The researchers hope the study will provide evidence for more schemes.

It will explore the benefits of the Fit for the Future project, set up by social enterprise Down to Earth, at two sites.

The first is Our Health Meadow at the hospital in Llandough, Vale of Glamorgan, which began in June and brings together patients, staff and
the local community to transform a seven-acre (two hectare) field and another seven acres of surrounding woodland into an accessible
outdoor healthcare and rehabilitation facility.

The second, a future scheme at Velindre Cancer Centre, will create green spaces as part of what will become the new hospital grounds.

Prof Jason Davies, of Swansea University's School of Psychology, said these projects were taking things full-circle to forgotten and
overlooked ideas from the past.

"Throughout the 19th and early 20th centuries, outdoor treatment was part of everyday healthcare.

"Beds were routinely wheeled out on to balconies in general hospitals to allow patients to take the air, and in psychiatric facilities gardens
and farming areas were a key part of creating an atmosphere of normality and calm, and to provide exercise."

He said somewhere along the line healthcare became a largely indoor task with more focus on treating individual symptoms than supporting
people.

up
burakdeniz
03 Sep 2021 - 16:13:12
946 Posts
Your terrace is currently viewed as an expansion of your home where you invest important energy with loved ones. firepitmag.com Fire pits are an extraordinary expansion to your open air porch furniture as a point of convergence. They make warmth, add style, and give approach to cook marshmallows on your porch or deck. Decide the fire pit that is directly for the your backyard.

www msn yim aim 
up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 08:57:39
388 Posts
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! clickfunnels

up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 09:05:25
388 Posts
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. clickfunnels

up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 09:09:36
388 Posts
This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. clickfunnels

up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 09:13:39
388 Posts
I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! clickfunnels

up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 09:17:47
388 Posts
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! clickfunnels

up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 09:21:50
388 Posts
Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. clickfunnels

up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 09:25:57
388 Posts
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. clickfunnels

up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 09:29:50
388 Posts
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. clickfunnels

up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 09:33:47
388 Posts
Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. clickfunnels

up
shzz
11 Sep 2021 - 09:38:13
388 Posts
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... monat

up