Auteur
geemong
26 Jul 2021 - 05:53:42
215 Posts
Tunisia PM sacked after violent Covid protests

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/17972/production/_119562669_068822999.jpg

Tunisia's president has SLOTXO sacked the prime minister and suspended parliament, after violent protests broke out across the country.

Thousands of protesters, angry at the government's mishandling of Covid-19, had flooded onto the streets and clashed with police on Sunday.

President Kais Saied announced he would take charge with help from a new prime minister, saying he intended to bring calm to the country.

But opponents branded his move a coup.

"We have taken these decisions... until social peace returns to Tunisia and until we save the state," Mr Saied said in a televised address after
an emergency security meeting at his palace.

Late on Sunday night, protesters erupted with celebrations at the news Prime Minister Hichem Mechichi had been sacked. President Saied
joined crowds in the capital Tunis.

Thousands of people had demonstrated against the ruling party in Tunis and other cities, shouting "Get out!", and calling for parliament
to be dissolved.

Security forces blocked off parliament and streets around the central Avenue Bourguiba, the centre of anti-government protests during
Tunisia's 2011 revolution.

Police fired tear gas at protesters and arrested several people, with clashes breaking out in several other towns.

Protesters stormed the offices of the governing Ennahdha party, smashing computers and setting fire to its local headquarters in Touzeur.

The party denounced the attack, blaming "criminal gangs" who were trying to "seed chaos and destruction".

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 17:43:45
5435 Posts
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Warmtepomp installatie

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 17:47:09
5435 Posts
I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Airco Antwerpen

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 17:49:17
5435 Posts
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Warmtepomp

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 17:51:30
5435 Posts
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Airco prijs

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 17:53:36
5435 Posts
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Airco Limburg

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 17:55:29
5435 Posts
You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. Airco installatie

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 17:57:24
5435 Posts
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Warmtepompen

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 17:59:22
5435 Posts
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Warmtepompen

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 18:01:10
5435 Posts
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Airco Vlaams-Brabant

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 18:03:13
5435 Posts
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Airconditioning

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 18:05:17
5435 Posts
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Warmtepomp offerte

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 18:07:20
5435 Posts
This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas Airco Leuven

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 18:09:28
5435 Posts
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Airco Hasselt

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 18:11:31
5435 Posts
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Airco installateur

up
mrseo
27 Jul 2021 - 18:13:59
5435 Posts
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Warmtepomp

up