Auteur
geemong
23 Mar 2021 - 04:39:12
215 Posts
Polish writer Jakub Zulczyk charged for calling President Duda a 'moron'

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/174AF/production/_117670459_gettyimages-1253115407.jpg

A popular Polish writer and slotxo auto journalist could face up to three years in prison for calling President Andrzej Duda a "moron" in a Facebook post
in November.

Jakub Zulczyk accused Mr Duda of failing to understand the US electoral process in a tweet to Joe Biden.

Mr Duda's tweet stopped short of recognising his victory, pending Electoral College confirmation, but hailed his "successful campaign".

Poland has made it a crime to insult state leaders and religion.

Following US media reports of a presidential victory for Mr Biden on 7 November, President Duda tweeted: "Congratulations to
Joe Biden for a successful presidential campaign.

"As we await the nomination by the Electoral College, Poland is determined to upkeep high-level and high-quality PL-US strategic
partnership for an even stronger alliance."

Referring to the tweet in a Facebook post, Mr Zulczyk wrote that he had studied US politics with a keen interest, and that he had
"never heard of such a thing as Electoral College nomination".

"Joe Biden is the 46th president of the USA," he wrote, adding: "Andrzej Duda is a moron."

Text used in the post was deemed "offensive" and "unacceptable", prosecutors said.

Mr Zulczyk said he first learned of the charges against him through the media.

A well-known author in Poland, Mr Zulczyk's 2014 novel Blinded by the Lights was later made into a TV series for HBO Europe.

Poland has nine different insult laws, including one that covers state symbols, and they all come with potential prison terms.

up
DonaldNguyen7889
30 Mar 2021 - 11:28:39
1 Posts
Starting a business can be tough for those people who never thought of it that comes with many hurdles and never let you settle within few months so get advice from professional assignment writing service and make your learning extremely good also there wont be chance for any other fault

up
yanonbley
01 Apr 2021 - 13:25:29
654 Posts
Recently, I have commenced a blog the info you give on this site has encouraged and benefited me hugely. Thanks for all of your time & work. credit card processing agent programs

yanonbley
02 Apr 2021 - 22:24:12
654 Posts
Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. Top Telecom Recruiters

yanonbley
04 Apr 2021 - 00:10:12
654 Posts
I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. boutique dresses

yanonbley
04 Apr 2021 - 11:17:28
654 Posts
I appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive. Nursing assignment writing service

yanonbley
04 Apr 2021 - 22:32:34
654 Posts
Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. best merchant services agent program

yanonbley
05 Apr 2021 - 23:27:34
654 Posts
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. pintores zaragoza

yanonbley
08 Apr 2021 - 00:06:30
654 Posts
I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. Top Social Bookmarking

yanonbley
08 Apr 2021 - 00:13:14
654 Posts
This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. smoke alarm service

yanonbley
08 Apr 2021 - 00:48:05
654 Posts
I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. Chinese Commercial Lawyer

yanonbley
08 Apr 2021 - 00:59:09
654 Posts
It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. student budget

killersmile
10 Apr 2021 - 07:52:16
289 Posts
took me time to read the forum but its actually great. People should know about this more. click here

www icq msn yim aim 
up
yanonbley
12 Apr 2021 - 00:57:41
654 Posts
Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. pintores baratos zaragoza

yanonbley
25 Apr 2021 - 00:03:39
654 Posts
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! hazir cv

yanonbley
08 Jun 2021 - 13:54:43
654 Posts
I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. visit this site

yanonbley
10 Jun 2021 - 01:50:55
654 Posts
Thank you for the update, very nice site.. check this link

yanonbley
11 Jun 2021 - 23:47:09
654 Posts
This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. visit this site

yanonbley
22 Aug 2021 - 23:25:09
654 Posts
Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. rapid city sd lawn mowing company