Auteur
bigseobazar
16 Nov 2020 - 17:45:18
812 Posts
The new male sex robots are a follow-up to the female versions, which the Californian start-up launched to customers just last year.

Each robot comes powered by an artificial intelligence called Harmony, which works by pairing a smart mobile application with a robotic head to simulate life.

The app lets users customise the personality of their lifelike sex dolls, so each and every model will act and talk in different ways depending on the customer.

Right now, Realbotix is only selling female versions of these Harmony avatars, setting randy buyers back an incredible $15,000 – around £11,000.

www icq msn yim aim 
up
alexanderdebrahan
16 Nov 2020 - 17:45:46
262 Posts
According to the police, they have not received any complaints about the display yet. However, the spokesperson warned that officers were monitoring social media. They may also take action in an instance that criminality was established.

On the other hand, rampaging Gers thugs have destroyed the toilets at Parkhead after their team got defeated. Cops immediately acted and the clubs will deal with their actions.

up
danielhowell
16 Nov 2020 - 17:46:12
175 Posts
When it comes to beauty and makeup, even hair, sex dolls should not be ignored. Initially, every realistic sex doll will wear a wig. However, over time, you will find it necessary to buy more and more wigs for life like sex dolls. Wigs are beautiful, they help enhance the beauty of the doll and diversify the appearance of the doll.

www msn yim aim 
up
bigseobazar
16 Nov 2020 - 17:46:21
812 Posts
Wigs come in different colors, lengths and volumes. The wig you buy for a sex doll depends on personal preference and skin tone. Some people will do their best to provide a variety of appearances for their sex dolls, but they need to realize that they need more cleaning and maintenance methods and time before wearing them on the sex doll’s head. In addition, the maintenance of wigs largely depends on the material of the wig. The wigs made of human hair are treated differently from synthetic wigs due to their genetic composition and fiber differences.

www icq msn yim aim 
up
alexanderdebrahan
16 Nov 2020 - 17:46:30
262 Posts
This may be the most important part of the maintenance of sex doll wigs. The cleaner the wig, the easier it is to bond with the sex doll. If the hair smells or is messy, even in real life, people will stay away from you. Therefore, cleaning sex doll wigs is the primary task to ensure their service life.

The tools needed include a basin, comb, shampoo and towel. The first step is to fill the basin with warm water. When finished, add a little shampoo to the water, then gently swirl to foam for later use. Next, immerse the wig completely in water, but do not squeeze or press it in any way, and let it sit for a few minutes to absorb.

up
Heatherkirk
17 Nov 2020 - 08:52:50
390 Posts
Are you still among the equitation of those people who doubt that sex doll changes people’s lives? You ought to stop these once and for all. Sex dolls are changing lives. We have witnessed these through interaction with some who has used them before.

We had a chance to talk to a few people, and the kind of feedback they gave was excellent. Here is what they had to say.

Check this link right here now https://zlovedoll.com/sex-doll-changed-their-life/

www msn yim aim 
up
Clach458
31 Mar 2021 - 05:05:17
15 Posts
There are lots of varieties of sex dolls coming these days. Recently I visit one website name bestrealdoll, I was wondered to know how real it looks and how many new positions you can try while having sex. Sex is one of the best experiences of everyone's life. It's best to use sex dolls even when you can't control your sexual needs.

up
killersmile
10 Apr 2021 - 08:10:46
289 Posts
great that i found this forum. People here are great. Learned alot. Keep posting more https://bookkeepingfremont.com

www icq msn yim aim 
up
Romarion
31 Jul 2021 - 12:50:35
164 Posts
Hello! I'm glad I found this forum too. I also want to share my find and tell you about the cool site https://gayspress.com/gay-bear-definition/, where I found information about gay culture. Before, I had no idea that gays have their own slang, but now I even know who gay bears are! It's unusual!

up