Auteur Pages : [<<] [<]
JoJo2
03 Oct 2022 - 09:47:50
48 Posts
(reprise du message précédent)

Hello, I am the owner of a cleaning company, and I can share my experience. The fact is that steam cleaning is a unique method of cleaning, which does not require the use of any chemical cleaning agents. The principle of a commercial steam cleaner is very simple - the water in its tank is heated to 145 C, steam is formed, which is then released through the nozzle of the gun. I recommend learning how to open a cleaning business, and pay attention to cleaners checklist.Steam thoroughly penetrates into the pores of materials, dissolves dirt and grease deep inside, removes stains, removes odors, disinfects, kills bacteria and mites. Dissolved dirt rises to the surface, where it is collected by a special absorbent and washable cloth, leaving no residue or moisture.

icq msn yim aim 
up
ClaudMaxwell
03 Oct 2022 - 13:37:49
79 Posts
I can tell you that I thought about developing a business in this field, but it turned out to be way more complicated than I was ready for.

gm mseui
17 Oct 2022 - 04:28:03
20 Posts
Hello, I really want to introduce to you one of the most classic games that bring lots of interesting emotions that I have ever experienced, it definitely will not disappoint you. slither io

gm mseui
17 Oct 2022 - 04:28:56
20 Posts
Hello, I really want to introduce to you one of the most classic games that bring lots of interesting emotions that I have ever experienced, it definitely will not disappoint you. slither io

Christiana
31 Mar 2023 - 05:39:47
101 Posts
sunflower necklace

up
Christiana
31 Mar 2023 - 05:41:25
101 Posts
mens beaded necklaces

up
Pages : [<<] [<]