Auteur
bigseobazar
27 Aug 2020 - 05:17:59
812 Posts
Instantly Ageless™, your favorite instant facelift cream, permanently comes in a resealable, reusable plastic vial. Gone are the Instantly Ageless sachets. Many of you did not like that the sachet would dry up before you could get another use. Jeunesse listened and Instantly Ageless Vials in a 25 pack, are in each box. The perfect solution for multiple applications. You can share with friends it’s portable and just so convenient! It’s easy: twist off the cap, squeeze out a small amount on your fingertip and then you can reseal the vial for future touch-ups.

Instantly Ageless vials immediately smooth and tighten the skin’s appearance. Effectively reduce under-eye bags, smooth fine lines and wrinkles as well as minimize enlarged pores. The velvety cream is infused with high-tech ingredients. One application reveals visibly tightened skin in two minutes flat! This dazzling eye-reviver delivers revolutionary amazing results that give you a youthful glow that can last up to nine hours.

www icq msn yim aim 
up
alexanderdebrahan
27 Aug 2020 - 05:18:38
262 Posts
I have been using this product for almost 2 years now and have always loved the results. However.... this last batch of product does not seem to be the original formula. I am constantly getting the white filmy residue regardless of how little I use. I also do not experience the tightening of the skin like I did with previous orders and lastly, the physical color of the product appears to be lighter (like it's been diluted) I may be willing to purchase again to see if this is just a fluke box but I have already started researching other products to replace Instantly Ageless....

up
danielhowell
27 Aug 2020 - 05:18:52
175 Posts
I have been purchasing this product for quite some time in the sachet format however decided to try the vials and am so happy to report that the vials are not only much more convenient to use, it seems the product is improved. In the sachet, the product was more fluid, so I was concerned when I opened the first vial and it seemed more viscous. However, I find the product actually works better! Once again, use only a small amount, maybe the size of a pea. Blend it and dab it under your eyes. If your lower lid pulls a bit after the cream is dry, take a wet Q-tip and glide it carefully right under your lid. This will help dramatically. I'm finding that with the vial formulation, the effect lasts 10-12 hours without the residual powdery effect that people experience (myself included). I love this product - it provides you with such a more refreshed appearance if you are fairly youthful in your appearance but unfortunately have bags under your eyes. I sincerely hope this product will be around for a long time. I recently tried plexaderm (to have a back-up, just in case) and although has a similar effect, does not compare to Instantly Ageless. One word of caution...I purchased a box of the sachets from another company alleging to be selling Instantly Ageless, however it was completely bogus. It did nothing. Be sure to confirm that this product is coming from Jeunesse. One other thing...if you do not receive the result you desire on your first attempt, play with the product. There is a bit of a knack that goes with receiving the optimal effect.

www msn yim aim 
up
bigseobazar
27 Aug 2020 - 05:19:02
812 Posts
Been using this for about a year - I kills the bags but be careful you don't use too much - it flakes - the other thing is once you open it dries out and doesn't apply as well. I'm not sure if the tube is the answer - seems to be wasteful as it's so hard to get the last of it out. It would be interesting to see how much you really get if it were in a small jar. Probably not much but as a public figure under the lights, it's nice to know my baggy eyes are gone!

www icq msn yim aim 
up
alexanderdebrahan
27 Aug 2020 - 05:19:16
262 Posts
Watch utube tutorials before you apply. The cream is very concentrated and a little goes along way. I put a small dot on my ring finger and a drop of argan oil. Than I rub my ring finger with my thumb and dot it under my eyes. It prevents the white film from developing and keeps the eye area from feeling stiff like a gel mask. I love this and I am 62 and have big bags.

up
Heatherkirk
27 Aug 2020 - 11:53:39
386 Posts
Se le conoce ampliamente por producir resultados significativos en anti-envejecimiento. Es un péptido que funciona sin agujas en el tratamiento de las líneas de expresión y arrugas. Aunque Argireline es uno de los tratamientos anti-envejecimiento más ampliamente reconocidos, no todas las fórmulas pueden funcionar debido a que se necesita una composición precisa de Argireline para lograr los máximos resultados. El desarrollo de la fórmula correcta es una ciencia perfecta. Instantly Ageless ® reduce la aparición de las bolsas inferiores de los ojos

www msn yim aim 
up
epas
09 Mar 2021 - 20:52:25
41 Posts
read more
read more
read more
read more
read more

up
stevencook
11 Mar 2021 - 16:18:37
2148 Posts
KUBET Official

www msn 
up
killersmile
10 Apr 2021 - 08:46:23
289 Posts
thanks admin! Glad i found this forum more here

www icq msn yim aim 
up
seoexpert420
10 Oct 2021 - 11:08:40
123 Posts
Since the quarantine started in early 2020, all companies have found themselves in a difficult situation, if you want your company out of it then visit https://ds11.pdffiller.com/ for information.

up