Auteur
lolapaluuza
15 Aug 2024 - 16:12:48
101 Posts
So, how do you feel about the gradual legalization of cannabis and medical marijuana? It kind of makes me nervous, and I don’t really get why this is happening or why it’s necessary. I’m worried it could lead to negative consequences.

up
MobiusDickius
15 Aug 2024 - 16:45:33
20 Posts
You really think that just because cannabis is illegal in most places, no one’s smoking it? That seems pretty naive. Honestly, I don’t care much. I’ve tried cannabis before, but it’s not really my thing.

up
Greg Bjorg
15 Aug 2024 - 17:00:37
727 Posts
On the other hand, I see some positives in cannabis legalization. And yeah, you’re right — just because it’s banned doesn’t mean people aren’t buying, growing, or using it. In fact, the ban often leads to low-quality products and various scams that people fall into when trying to buy cannabis. If you look at countries where cannabis is already legal, like Canada, you can see some positive trends, including the growth of online shops like https://westcoastbud.io/products/cannabis/. To me, this is a big step forward, making cannabis use, which by the way has some health benefits, more accessible and safer.

www icq msn yim aim 
up