Auteur
kafa88
12 Feb 2022 - 08:29:44
79 Posts
The natural gas market has struggled to rally during Friday's trading session. But it is showing signs of exhaustion at this point. Which is reasonable considering the storms in the northeastern

There are SLOTXO promotions and activities that are always updated. You can come in and try free slots 2021 at the 168SLOTXO webpage without limitation, slot online, direct web to observe the game patterns, symbols, special helpers, including the direction of the prize draw. and then apply it in real play.

United States are over. And we are preparing to move into the spring. For this reason, the demand for natural gas should remain low at best. The candlestick looks like an inverted hammer. So if we break above that point We can go even higher to try to fill in the gaps above.

Video NATGAS 14.02.22

Any rally at this point shows signs of exhaustion for me to be a seller. Like a break down below Friday's session low, it's also a sell opportunity. I think we'll be looking towards the $3.50 level where we've seen a lot of support. I'm not going to buy natural gas this year because that's usually when it really starts to hit. due to insufficient demand

up