Auteur
geemong
07 Sep 2021 - 07:34:47
215 Posts
Pussycat Dolls: How 'the stars aligned' for a reunion

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/08A3/production/_109911220_crop-pcd-embargod.jpg

The Pussycat Dolls reunion was supposed to be top secret.

Play online slot168 with bonuses avoid game Classic Slots Because the prize is usually small and cannot choose the number of lines.
This makes it possible to receive less rewards as well.

Rumours had been swirling for several months, but journalists were under instruction not to confirm anything ahead of the group's surprise
reunion performance on X Factor: Celebrity this weekend.

Louis Walsh, however, may have missed the memo.

"You know who's coming on? The Pussycat Dolls are the special guests!" he told Lorraine Kelly during a live TV interview on Monday.
"There's an exclusive for you. They're back together."

The pussycat was firmly out of the bag.

"Half the time, Louis doesn't even know what he's talking about, so I was just surprised he got that one right," laughs his co-judge
Nicole Scherzinger, lead singer of the Dolls.

"You could see in his face though," adds Carmit Bachar. "After he said it, he was like 'did I just drop the ball?'"

It's now been officially announced that Nicole and Carmit, along with Ashley Roberts, Kimberly Wyatt and Jessica Sutta, are all set to
return for nine live UK shows in April 2020.

"It's been a few years in the making," explains Kimberly. "But I think ultimately there's some unfinished business with the Pussycat Dolls.

"We're ready to get out there and do what we love. And the stars aligned. We've all been busy making babies and all those kinds of things,"
she adds (before Nicole interjects: "Speak for yourself!").

The Dolls broke up relatively early, in 2010, having released just two albums. And it's not as if their star was fading at the time they split.

They'd scored number one hits in the UK with Stickwitu and Don't Cha, while Jai Ho, Beep, Buttonz and When I Grow Up all hit
the top 10 over their five years together.

up